WHAT WE DID WELL
- Made it so the child is always happy to come to nursery and doesn’t want to leave!
- Most things, I have no complaints at all and sorry to say goodbye
- Listening to the children and keeping parents up to date
- Focusing on needs of the individual and helping them grow
- Rising 5s has really helped for prepare for school
- Kept us informed of what’s going on
- Looked after emotional development and physical growth of my child
- Encouragement of parent/ family involvement
- Social as well as educational development
- Preparation for school again not only ABC/123 but dressing and encouragement
- Response to queries concerns re childcare
- Made an incredible invaluable contribution to educational social personal development
- High level of care affection
WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN IMPROVED
- To be completely honest there is nothing that I can think of. My child has done so well at Poppetts and is so happy there, the teachers have really helped to build his confidence
- N/A I feel I have had the opportunity to suggest improvements/ alternatives and this input has been taken on board
- My child has been at nursery for 4 years, she has gone through the different rooms without any problems
- Poppetts has been a wonderful environment for my child; he has flourished and found out what he enjoys. We are both really sad that it is time to go to school
- Really pleased with the care my child received and will stay in touch through Poppetts before and after school club!
- I feel that the ladies responsible for caring for my children at every level genuinely do!
- The meals provided have been outstanding. My child’s choice/food preferences have significantly developed since being in nursery